Discuss 2365 design assignment, pool area and cafe, hotel in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Ljones

-
Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi this is the electric car charger, is this suitable? Can anyone point out anything I've missed. Also what is the best way to draw the circuits onto each drawing. Any suggestions are great fully appreciated

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

Attachments

Reaction score
Hi this is the electric car charger, is this suitable? Can anyone point out anything I've missed. Also what is the best way to draw the circuits onto each drawing. Any suggestions are great fully appreciated

This question may be answered using the Table 1 or Table 2. It is strongly recommended that you use

pencil when completing the table to allow for recalculation of figures.

Determine, for every final circuit in the café/pool block, each of the following.

a) Design current (Ib)

b) Nominal rating and type of protective device (In)

c) Method of installation reference

d) Rating factors that apply

e) Minimum cross-sectional area of live conductors for current capacity and voltage drop

f) Actual voltage drop.

g) Maximum permissible disconnection time for each circuit as given in BS 7671.

h) Earth fault loop impedance

i) Maximum earth fault loop impedance as stated in BS 7671.

Hi Liones, I'm having issue with this question do u have any idea how to answer to this pls??

Reaction score
Hi, Im doing this project also and struggling on best way to draw the circuits also and how you would go about measuring the circuit lengths without physically drawing the circuit routes.

Lister1987

-
Trainee
Esteemed
Reaction score
Either scan that drawing and add layers with Photoshop or use A3 OCP Acetates and layer them over. You may be able to get tht drawings in PDF from City and Guilds directly.

Reaction score
Hi all, ive got a query about grouping factors. Some may point out that I should already know this, however here goes. Does a five core cable need a grouping factor, if so what would it be?
Thx in advance

Strima

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Hi all, ive got a query about grouping factors. Some may point out that I should already know this, however here goes. Does a five core cable need a grouping factor, if so what would it be?
Thx in advance
A single 5 core cable doesn't need a grouping factor as the manufacturer would have taken this into account when designing it.

A group of 5 core cables bunched together would need the appropriate grouping factor applied.

Reply to 2365 design assignment, pool area and cafe, hotel in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net