Discuss 2365 design assignment, pool area and cafe, hotel in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Ljones

-
Reaction score
Hi this is the electric car charger, is this suitable? Can anyone point out anything I've missed. Also what is the best way to draw the circuits onto each drawing. Any suggestions are great fully appreciated

2365 design assignment, pool area and cafe, hotel IMG-20190202-WA0001 - EletriciansForums.net

Hi this is the electric car charger, is this suitable? Can anyone point out anything I've missed. Also what is the best way to draw the circuits onto each drawing. Any suggestions are great fully appreciated

View attachment 47609

View attachment 47609
This question may be answered using the Table 1 or Table 2. It is strongly recommended that you use

pencil when completing the table to allow for recalculation of figures.

Determine, for every final circuit in the café/pool block, each of the following.

a) Design current (Ib)

b) Nominal rating and type of protective device (In)

c) Method of installation reference

d) Rating factors that apply

e) Minimum cross-sectional area of live conductors for current capacity and voltage drop

f) Actual voltage drop.

g) Maximum permissible disconnection time for each circuit as given in BS 7671.

h) Earth fault loop impedance

i) Maximum earth fault loop impedance as stated in BS 7671.

Hi Liones, I'm having issue with this question do u have any idea how to answer to this pls??

Hi, Im doing this project also and struggling on best way to draw the circuits also and how you would go about measuring the circuit lengths without physically drawing the circuit routes.

Either scan that drawing and add layers with Photoshop or use A3 OCP Acetates and layer them over. You may be able to get tht drawings in PDF from City and Guilds directly.

Hi all, ive got a query about grouping factors. Some may point out that I should already know this, however here goes. Does a five core cable need a grouping factor, if so what would it be?
Thx in advance

Hi all, ive got a query about grouping factors. Some may point out that I should already know this, however here goes. Does a five core cable need a grouping factor, if so what would it be?
Thx in advance
A single 5 core cable doesn't need a grouping factor as the manufacturer would have taken this into account when designing it.

A group of 5 core cables bunched together would need the appropriate grouping factor applied.

Reply to 2365 design assignment, pool area and cafe, hotel in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock