Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss 2382-10 course, so easy but £300!! in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

portvale

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I have just sat the 2382-10 exam and paid around £300 for a 3 day course. Now not naming the organisation but the exam was so easy to pass I never needed the course, infact I spent at least half of my time going through old papers which I could get at a lot less cost in time and money. The 2382 is just so easy even a supermarket worker was on the course and passed with getting about 3 questions wrong.

I think this course was a rip off to be honest, not by the provider, because they are all at it, just the principle of it all.

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
S

Shakey

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have just sat the 2382-10 exam and paid around £300 for a 3 day course. Now not naming the organisation but the exam was so easy to pass I never needed the course, infact I spent at least half of my time going through old papers which I could get at a lot less cost in time and money. The 2382 is just so easy even a supermarket worker was on the course and passed with getting about 3 questions wrong.

I think this course was a rip off to be honest, not by the provider, because they are all at it, just the principle of it all.
well like i keep telling people

YOU DONT NEED TO SIT THE COURSE!

just self study and do 'exam only'

ho hum:rolleyes::)

S

spark-doctor

Exactly right. I paid £38.00 sat the exam and walked away happy.

P

piggyitm

Where do you sit the exam Spark?

S

spark-doctor

I sat mine at the local college.

G

gt67

And what is the best material to use for the self study?

The big red book, OSG and loads of sample questions?

D

DYCHE4230

Last edited by a moderator:
M

montybaber

I checked every answer was correct using the regs (just so I made sure I made no stupid mistakes) the questions may appear a 'given' but you have the time....use it!

TBH its obvious anyone will pass so may as well strive for a full house:)

Reply to 2382-10 course, so easy but £300!! in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
Top Bottom