Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss 2382-10 exam? in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

W

wayne

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

can anyone tell me how many questions in the exam and whats the pass line ?
cheers

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
S

slrichardson

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Full course? Sat mine weds, 60 questions 36 right to pass.

S

slrichardson

Found it a lot easier than i thought, even with doing it on a laptop!!! Am sure you'll be ok, best of luck.

S

Shakey

Full course? Sat mine weds, 60 questions 36 right to pass.
its not as easy as '36 right to pass'

you have to pass each of the 8 sections of the exam in its own right

you could get 100% in some but if you get a zero in one section thats you duffed

all C&G gola exams are weighted differently

I think the exam is easier than the old one because there is no OSG questions, that all the conduit and trunking factor ones out for a start!;)

R

ronselec

Does anyone really think that when the new OSG is published questions will not be added that require reference to the OSG?:confused:

S

Shakey

Does anyone really think that when the new OSG is published questions will not be added that require reference to the OSG?:confused:
well if that happens C&G will have to change the exam, they have clearly stated that the exam is BS7671 ONLY, not the OSG

if they want to include OSG questions again they will just have to tell people first, its not a problem

A

andybear

hey guys & girls,

looking at taking the 2382-10 course only after many years out of the game. Anyone know of any places in the east midlands where i can take the exam only and how much it would be?

Andybear

G

gunner

60 questions from a database of 500,no 2 people get the same questions.go through and flag any questions you need to refer to.you will know half without reference giving you ample time .good luck

Aico 3000 Range

Reply to 2382-10 exam? in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom