Discuss 2382-10 exam? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Full course? Sat mine weds, 60 questions 36 right to pass.

its not as easy as '36 right to pass'

you have to pass each of the 8 sections of the exam in its own right

you could get 100% in some but if you get a zero in one section thats you duffed

all C&G gola exams are weighted differently

I think the exam is easier than the old one because there is no OSG questions, that all the conduit and trunking factor ones out for a start!;)

Does anyone really think that when the new OSG is published questions will not be added that require reference to the OSG?:confused:

Does anyone really think that when the new OSG is published questions will not be added that require reference to the OSG?:confused:

well if that happens C&G will have to change the exam, they have clearly stated that the exam is BS7671 ONLY, not the OSG

if they want to include OSG questions again they will just have to tell people first, its not a problem

hey guys & girls,

looking at taking the 2382-10 course only after many years out of the game. Anyone know of any places in the east midlands where i can take the exam only and how much it would be?

Andybear

60 questions from a database of 500,no 2 people get the same questions.go through and flag any questions you need to refer to.you will know half without reference giving you ample time .good luck

Reply to 2382-10 exam? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock