• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.

Discuss 2391-10 tto 2395 update feedback needed in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

T

trebor

I passed my 2391-10 over 5 years ago but am thinking of doing the 2395 as a cpd project, i usually go down to Kent for my courses but have seen a company in Harlow offering the course for a Hundred pound less and no vat, i wont name the company as it could be deemed as selling, but has anyone been to a centre in Harlow they are pleased with, hopefully it may be the one i`m looking at

Really if you have already done the 2391 and are doing cpd anyway then you will be up to date and be able to pass the exam.

Therefore it will not matter how bad the course is as it will only serve as a reminder to you and you can read GN3 at leisure to do the exam, just look up on the C&G website for the exam structure and you are good to go.

Obviously if you are near Harlow it is worth it but if you are driving from Kent then it is probably not worth it!

Reply to 2391-10 tto 2395 update feedback needed in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back