Discuss 2391, 2 days time in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

P

PAUL M

i have got my 2391 written exam on thurs:eek: have been revising till my eyes bleed:(will be glad when its over with ,then i can look forward to the resit:eek: lol.:) anybody else doing same exam thurs?

Good luck Paul!

I sat my 2391 written about 5 weeks ago, and am still waiting on the results....it was pretty tricky, but if you have put in the study time you'll be OK :cool:

Did the practical last week and passed that, thank goodness! When are you doing your practical?

wouldnt happenj to have seen tommorows exam by any chance would you,lol

got mine tommorow aswell have you been revising using the 17th editon of off the 16th edition as i have heard that its the 17th editon that they want the answer to be based on

got mine tommorow aswell have you been revising using the 17th editon of off the 16th edition as i have heard that its the 17th editon that they want the answer to be based on
well even though my local college was still teaching the course to 16th ed when i did it in june i have done my 17th upgrade so should be ok,fingers crossed .i just hope part b is filling out certs .i just had to replace batteries in my calc i have worn them out,didnt want it to conk on me half way through:eek:

were are you doing your exam ? i did this exam in march and failed nightmare i have been trying to read as much as i can what have you been using for revision ?

At dudley college,been using gn3 ,course notes past papers,and a cd rom by a bloke name dave hodgson with recent past papers with answers found it very usefull,i have kept tommorow free so i am revising all day.

good luck i have been using passed paper aswell and gn3 i got march's paper the one i failed with answers which i have found a great help still seems alot to take in good luck again hope you pass

Sat the 2391 last night and I thought it was relatively easy. Everything I had studied came up so no problems on this. If you continue to do past papers then you will see the trend for the usual suspect questions.

BillR3

Sat the 2391 last night and I thought it was relatively easy. Everything I had studied came up so no problems on this. If you continue to do past papers then you will see the trend for the usual suspect questions.

BillR3
i sat it last night and was pleasantly surprised,didnt seem to be any trick questions,will know in about 11 weeks time i guess.:)

Paul I have been out of the game for about 8 years and want to start up myself and I must admit im not as clued up about testing, as before. I work full time now at a call centre and I noticed our local college doing the nightime course for 10 weeks at 3 hours, 1 night a week for £150. Should I jump at the chance. Will I still get on it if I only have my 16th edition

Just Rang them And they said No. There is 12 places left but said I need my 17th Edition.

Last edited by a moderator:
its up to you but i did the 4 day course but i do testing all the time so 1 night a week might be ideal for you,when did you do your 16th,if 2001 or later you will only need to do the upgrade course which is either 1 or 2 days or 1 morning depends who you speek to.lol

The receptionist of the college is gonna get back to me on Monday. She is gonna ask the lecturer. She thinks I will have to do the Full 17th as (so Do I) as I got my 16th in 1995. She is gonna get back to me and she said they do evenings. I cannot really blast it off in a week as I work Full Time At a Call Centre and although I want to start up myself I dont want to risk chucking my job in so I wouldnt mind gettin all the qualifications in place by the end of the year, then look at starting off small (still working at the Call Centre)

Reply to 2391, 2 days time in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock