Discuss 2391 20 design project 2400 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

hi,maddfridge.How long did you have to wait for the magical 2391certificate to grace your letterbox?I!ve been waiting over 2months now .dge;34023]hi there

As churchill says :)

ah Yessss:D

just waiting for the verification from city and guilds :rolleyes:

passed :):)

just waiting and waiting for that luverly certificate ;)

cheers[/QUOTE]

Passed the exam with a credit woohoo,

Going to see instructor on Friday as I can't get started on the project, need to see some idea's on presentation and the depth gone into. 20 hours doesn't seem like anywhere near enough to satisfy all the requirements??:confused:

In my head i'm planning on wiring all via box trunking and conduit above the false ceiling to light switches and power sockets with the exception being the cafe where conduit in screed seems to be the way to go, gonna put an extra db in the kitchen or staff room to supply the kitchen and cafe area (utilisation and sub metering as well as load centre considerations). I am surprised that there are no light aswitches in the toilets? Is this a mistake do you think and can I add?

Thinking an addistional DB ion the 1st floor to supply the partitioned conference/ function area but not sure where just yet.

Any thoughts on my fledgling plan greatly appreciated!

Your own tutor should be avaialble for advice, however dont get bogged down with calcs for the pv panels,the requirement is to select from manufacturers data suitable equipment ie the inverter and isolation etc plus a detailed description of the 712 requirements

there are no details given for the output of the panels hence the equipment description will be general, hope this helps

hello bert

make things easier for yourself and identify positions for additional db`s there are 3 I have identified which will keep sub circuits shorter, eliminate grouping and make vd and Zs easy ti achieve

what wiring system have you chosen for the cafeteria?

Thanks,

There was me looking for similarly sized panels to get an idea of the power output for the calcs, overcomplicatiing things it seems!!:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
hi,maddfridge.How long did you have to wait for the magical 2391certificate to grace your letterbox?I!ve been waiting over 2months now .dge;34023]hi there

As churchill says :)

ah Yessss:D

just waiting for the verification from city and guilds :rolleyes:

passed :):)

just waiting and waiting for that luverly certificate

cheers
[/QUOTE]

hi there

no joke 6 months :mad::mad:

we had to wait for city and guids fixed point in the year passed everything march 2009 got it at the end of august 2009;)

depends how many lifetime numbers you have ?/:D
anyway got it in the end

just now fillling out HNC paperwork for colu electrical

wife syays it is a form of self harming !:eek:

anyway who needs part p when you can get hnc one day ???????

cheers all

hi mate

have you still got that King Richard house coursework at all, sat the exam 2-3 years ago, never got time to do the coursework and now i need that design certificate for work, fortunately my exam grade still counts and i just have to get the coursework in, if you can forward anything that would be great, thanks mate.

has anyone got any notes on 2391-20 project
carters automotive electronics im ok with the
calcs its just the lay out how to put it all down
on paper would appreciate any help

currently doing the 2391-20 design, verification and erection course. wondering if anyone is currently doing the course or has done it in the past? Any examples of past projects, exam pappers or anything that would help with the course in the slightest would be much appreciated. Cant really find much info in past posts!
Thanks guys

E-mail address is [email protected]

Reply to 2391 20 design project 2400 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net