Discuss 2391 20 design project 2400 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Hey.

Sorry mate my assignment was the jewellers warehouse.

I've still got all the notes and assignment I did for that if that will be any help to you.

Cheers.

has anyone started or finished thier project for this course king richard house

hi there

As churchill says :)

ah Yessss:D

just waiting for the verification from city and guilds :rolleyes:

passed :):)

just waiting and waiting for that luverly certificate ;)

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Madfridge,
How long did you have to wait on exam result for this course?
BillR1

Cheers Maddfridge,
Sat the exam last Tuesday so should be May sometime according to your result timescale.
BillR3

Cheers Maddfridge,
Sat the exam last Tuesday so should be May sometime according to your result timescale.
BillR3

hi there

Did you finish all the questions:eek:

That was the quickest three hours of my life :p:p

Are you doing the king dick house project :D

just waiting for the pass etc

wondering wot to do next going for gas got some now looking at domestic gas and long term commerical fancy a go a large boiler panels

cheers

"No worries, I'll dig out the disk and forward it to you.

In the meantime theres a good book on the market published by the IEE called Electrical Installation Design Guide.

Well woth a look."

Any chance of a look at that too Lenny? I'm doing my project at the mo and would find it useful to check structure/calcs etc...?

MOD EDIT: please dont post personal details on the forums. Thanks

"No worries, I'll dig out the disk and forward it to you.

In the meantime theres a good book on the market published by the IEE called Electrical Installation Design Guide.

Well woth a look."

Any chance of a look at that too Lenny? I'm doing my project at the mo and would find it useful to check structure/calcs etc...?

MOD EDIT: please dont post personal details on the forums. Thanks

hi there

this is ok but really only found it useful for the project but to be fair we did not go that in depth to it

feeling a bit shakey at the moment had a head on rta on thursday last week just getrting round a bit:D
someone at work said i was saved by my built in air gut:rolleyes:

Any qeustions on king dick house please ask will certainly help

cheers

Sorry to hear that mate. you ok though?

hi lenny

just about got whiplash but around to tell everyone wear a seatbelt it saved me/

usual story young driver to fast around a long bend and lost it.:eek:
both vehiclers totalled no probs for me company van:confused:

cant say much more legal stuff etc:p

mangers verdict what a way to get a new van :D

moral of the tale keep to speed limit lol:p

if you could make our vans go fast enough slow at 8 am fast at 5pm cant think why ll

cheers mate

Hey chaps.

I'm having a bit of trouble finding my old 2400 disk.

There is a lonk below which may help you, it has some Q's & A's on past courses and some workbook stuff.

City and Guilds 2400

Cheers.

Hey chaps.

I'm having a bit of trouble finding my old 2400 disk.

There is a lonk below which may help you, it has some Q's & A's on past courses and some workbook stuff.

City and Guilds 2400

Cheers.

hi there

i used tis but you need a lot of time to convert it to the 17th edition but is was a very useful thing to have at hand

latest on projectr due to be verified in april first week

cheers

Maddfridge
I managed all the questions but only just and never lifted my head once !!!!
I am doing the King Dick as well and doing fine with that.
Roll on the results.
BillR3

Maddfridge
I managed all the questions but only just and never lifted my head once !!!!
I am doing the King Dick as well and doing fine with that.
Roll on the results.
BillR3

hi there
good sounds like you cracked it

project is ok but watch out for the loading on the first flat gets a bit high think plumber lol shoower question ?
cheers

has anyone started or finished thier project for this course king richard house

what is the king richard house ? is this a common project, we are doing a 2391-20 course at the moment and the project is set and marked by the tutor so wont all the projects be different at each centre?

what is the king richard house ? is this a common project, we are doing a 2391-20 course at the moment and the project is set and marked by the tutor so wont all the projects be different at each centre?

hi there

would seem the same project dry cleaners, travel agent 4 flats ?

cheers

Reply to 2391 20 design project 2400 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock