Discuss 2391-20 Past Exam Papers and Project in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

JamieK

Hello

I am due to take the above course in November and was hoping that someone might be able to send me a past copy of the exam along with an example project.

This would allow me to get some much needed practice and have an insight into what to expect.

Greatful in adavnce for anyone taking the time to do this for me.

Re: 2392-20 Past Exam Papers and Project

try 2391-20 book by Brian Scaddon Design and Verification avaliable Amazon it is the only book i have found with project details and exam questions(with suggested answers)past papers seem VERY difficult to get unlike 2391-10.

If I recall the 2932 is a multi choice computer based exam so there will be no papers the same as the 17th edition gola exam!!

If I recall the 2932 is a multi choice computer based exam so there will be no papers the same as the 17th edition gola exam!!

I think he meant 2391-20, just with the project being mentioned.

Thanks for the replies, I did mean 2391-20, sorry for the typo, its the design course I'm doing.

3 hr exam (similar to paper based 2391-10 exam I believe) and then 30hr project.

I'm not after any answers as ultimately I need to have enough knowledge not just to pass the exam but also do the job but its so beneficial to have knowledge of previous test papers and scenarios as it really helps, any help would be appreciated.

On a side note, this course is costing around ÂŁ500, does anyone think this course is beneficial who has done it?

Id like to get a job estimating from drawings and designing the circuits, doing a bill of materials, estimating labor and drawing the schematics, etc - will this give me everything I need do you think?

Hello

I am due to take the above course in November and was hoping that someone might be able to send me a past copy of the exam along with an example project.

This would allow me to get some much needed practice and have an insight into what to expect.

Greatful in adavnce for anyone taking the time to do this for me.

Take a look at this

[video=youtube;wHidlxvO0pg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHidlxvO0pg[/video]

send me your email and i will try and sort you out some old projects

Thanks for the replies, I did mean 2391-20, sorry for the typo, its the design course I'm doing.

3 hr exam (similar to paper based 2391-10 exam I believe) and then 30hr project.

I'm not after any answers as ultimately I need to have enough knowledge not just to pass the exam but also do the job but its so beneficial to have knowledge of previous test papers and scenarios as it really helps, any help would be appreciated.

On a side note, this course is costing around ÂŁ500, does anyone think this course is beneficial who has done it?

Id like to get a job estimating from drawings and designing the circuits, doing a bill of materials, estimating labor and drawing the schematics, etc - will this give me everything I need do you think?

Have you passed 2391-10?

If you have then you are exempt from the practical on 2391-20.

The 2391-20 is an excellent qualification but totally overlooked by employers.

You will learn so much from the project alone, the ability to design with a pen and paper, without software so you actually understand WHY you are using factors etc.

As an employer, I know if I see 2391-20 on a CV that the guy is motivated enough to seek out what is almost an obscure qualification and that he knows his onions!

Hi I was just reading the posts and i am also sitting the 2391-20 if you do have any project examples could you also send them to me @ [email protected] would be great fully appreciated cheers

Double check on this but as far as i know its based on the big red book (BS7671) and not GN3. Its open book...as far as i know (i asked the guy who i did my 2382 with as he offers the 2391-20 and he said "its open book")............

hi mate,

all the info i found on that subject can also be found on dvd at ebay.. might be worth a look.

good luck mate i hope u pass with flying colors

take care

Reply to 2391-20 Past Exam Papers and Project in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net