Discuss 2391-52 Certificate in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hello,

Does anyone know of City and Guilds certificates taking long to arrive? In particular Inspection and testing 2391-52?

Me and other lad did the course back in the beginning of March and we still haven't received a certificate yet?

Passed the online exam and the tutor said we passed everything else in the classroom/practical.

Thanks Joe

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
T

The Ghost

I am sure I waited about five weeks. Same with all my certs from C&G takes a long time it seems. If you are worried you can contact your exam centre as C&G don't take such enquiries.

D

Deleted member 26818

You should have had it by now.
Where I did mine, I had to wait for the invigilator to turn up at the end of the month to go through that months paperwork.
Then It took about 3 weeks for the certificate to arrive via the training centre.
So took the exam in the middle of April, invigilator looks at the paperwork, C&G issue the certificate on 15th of May, takes a week to get to me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the replies. The other lad who did the course messaged me saying he got a certificate today, just waiting on mine now. How many certificates do you get in total, just the one sheet?

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers

Reply to 2391-52 Certificate in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico 3000 Range
Top Bottom