Discuss 2391 Certificate in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hi guys.

I also took mine in December and found out i'd passed in the middle of January. Had to go in and collect my certificate from college myself - that was at the end of January. Aslong as you are both 100% sure that you have passed, your certificates are waiting for you at the college/centre where you sat the exam. As slow as C&G are, they would have forwarded the results and certs out by now. Ring up your college/centre and ask

Nae problem. That's outrageous if they haven't had anything back from C&G since we're now in March. I would definately ring up C&G, quote them your colleges centre number and ask them directly. I was told as a worst case scenerio, certs would be recieved the second week in Feb.

I'm sitting my theory on Thursday, I very nearly fell of my chair last week when I asked how long it'd take to get the cert. Amazing stuff.

Usually about 6 weeks, if you sat it in December, then a bit longer, but you should have had it by now. Call college, and ask them to look on the walled garden, they will be able to tell you the result, and if the cert has been issued.

Cheers..........Howard

Hi i waited from june 2010 to nov 2010 so about 5 months the written confirmation of passing the written exam took 13 weeks

i went greyer in that time and kept to the study just in case its a great relief to pass but also great when the cert comes as its then official lol

Called into college yesterday, 2391 tutor off long term sick and practical results not been sent off. Suffice to say they will be with city and guilds shortly.

thats what happened to our practical results i took written exam 10th june 2010 the practical i took on the 15th of june
when i got my results i noticed that the practical result was dated october he had misplaced and forgotten to send them to c&g
It was a long wait for the certificate lol i got it in november 2010
as log as you have the confirmation of passing then its jsut a matter of waiting , waiting and waiting some more got sick of watching for the postie

Reply to 2391 Certificate in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net