Discuss 2391 exam june 2010 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hi guys,

There wouldn't be a copy floating around I could get my hands on is there - I sat it in June and wanted to reminisce of that blissfull day back on the 10th........Still waiting for the results - anyone been lucky enough to be put out of their misery yet - 9th August has been and gone!

Do they post it out or do you have to chase it with the college? Anyone know?

Cheers Graham

Hi guys,

There wouldn't be a copy floating around I could get my hands on is there - I sat it in June and wanted to reminisce of that blissfull day back on the 10th........Still waiting for the results - anyone been lucky enough to be put out of their misery yet - 9th August has been and gone!

Cheers Graham

Post me your email addy and i'll send you a copy.

I passed, got my result about 2 weeks ago.

Hi guys,

Cheers Graham
hi mate
I like you am still waiting think they have lost them or something

Just found out that you have to phone the college!! They have the results from the 9th Aug and then process the certs over the following couple of weeks.......

Rang them in the morning and found out I'd passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then the cert dropped on the mat in the afternoon - typical!!

Been wandering around with a large smile on my face today :) Happy days.......

Congratulations mate.

I am still waiting,
i am going to get back onto college again monday as its nearly 11 week
I was hoping they would have come before today as its my 40th birthday today and was hoping for some good news ah well the wait continues:(

I am still waiting,
i am going to get back onto college again monday as its nearly 11 week
I was hoping they would have come before today as its my 40th birthday today and was hoping for some good news ah well the wait continues:(

Give them a bell..... C & G told me that the colleges were informed with rthe results on the 9th.....
Most are tied up with GCSE, A level results etc now so its prob delaying things a little longer!! Ring up and ask for the Examination department - I bet you they will be able to tell you...... Good luck

If anyone wants a copy of the paper in PDF, drop us a line......

Reply to 2391 exam june 2010 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net