Discuss 2391 july 23rd exam results in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

I

iceman

hi fellas anybody got any ideas when the 2391 exam results frm july 23rd are released???:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
hello old dog i think it'll be close i made one big mistake tho the paper was based on a three phase installation askin to drew to diagrams for pfc test i drew it for single phase thn realized wot i did lost 20mins drewin it again the another question wanted to drew the met for installation i mite of slipped up there and another askin for the checks to be made on steel conduit worth 15marks i think it was if messed this lot up tht would be 27 marks so i still got 123 marks to crab i'll hav to wait and see, the trainin centre said it would be 45days till i get results its 46 days monday 7th sept so i should get results tomoz im not olding me breath tho!

got up this morning expectin me results to be in the post blimey how wrong was i, just rung up the trainin centre and she said they havnt had anything bk frm city and guilds yet, and thn she said should be another week 10 days for results wot the hell is goin on its ment to be 45 days ?

thts wot i thought i find it hard to beleave my centre said it takes 45 days thn she said its gona take another week 10days very strange if ya ask me!

thts wot i thought i find it hard to beleave my centre said it takes 45 days thn she said its gona take another week 10days very strange if ya ask me!

I was told 45 working days so could be upto 9 weeks for the result.

Fingers crossed to all!

Sorry to ask again but has anyone read the city and guilds report (link posted above) it do0esn't seem to work....

Has anyone got a copy saved????

recieved my results today from clarkson evans electrical training, got a pass in both the practical and theory, which is what i expected. i found both exams pretty easy. :)

I was told 45 working days so could be upto 9 weeks for the result.

The paper are usually marked by lecturers etc who get paid very little for doing it and go on holiday in August so summer results alway take longer so as I posted on this blog usually Mid September to late September. Do not worry results will be out soon.

fingers crossed that you are successful.

thts pretty good mate as the national average is only 30%

Actually it near 50%, but it still makes you wonder that some centres have success rates in the high 80%, so some must have very few students how are successful, this is possibly why they want students to sit the 2392 before sitting 2391.

Finger crossed your were succesful.

Just got my 2391 result today. Better half rang me at work and said that the letter had arrived with the college stamp on it. Just opened it expecting a fail, but guess what - I passed! I thought the written was hard on the 23rd July. I was having a beer anyway so at least I wont be crying in it now. :)

Reply to 2391 july 23rd exam results in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net