Discuss 2391 june written exam in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

t-s

after failing my written exam in december i will be resitting on the 14th of this month, ive been revising as much as i can but i was just wondering if there is any changes to it (reguarding eicr ect) was thinking about going into college 1 night to talk to a tutor, just thought id ask here first :)

I did this exam tonight and my god I found it hard.

It was the new style paper and I'm praying to got that I pass!

There were questions thrown in about zones in a shower room etc which I knew nothing about.

How did you find the exam?

I thought it was pretty straightforward, only thing I wasnt sure of were the IP ratings of stuff, so took an educated guess. That was "only" 3 marks! The long question was the easiest I have seen. I left early, somewhat concerned maybe I had missed something, best C&G paper I have sat, but then I think thats because I hate their computer program for multichoice. My only concern is that with such a paper ther will be virtually no room for error

Well.... Got my result through this morning and I only bl00dy PASSED!!!!!

After 5 or so years with this on my mind daily I am so chuffed its finally done.

I have the practical left to do which is the easy part. I'll pay my £100 for a refresher course anyway to make absolutely sure, my pay rise will cover that in no time ;)

Thanks to all those who kindly e-mailed me test papers (from other threads etc).

Good luck to everyone else who comes by and reads this while doing their training!

So chuffed!

Well done on passing the written, just make sure you are not too complacent on the practical, but doing the refresher will help.
Keep practicing what you need to do and get it set in mind so you only have to manage changes not regular things on the day.

Well done again and good luck with the practical.

Got about a month or so before the practical part now, just going to read and read and read the GN3 testing section and do it exactly that way.

Ill also bombard the tutor with questions on the refresher course!

Arse, still waiting for mine. Sure I failed the practical, already booked the resit later this month. Need to know about the Theory. I was sure just after, but the longer you wait.....

Only just seen this. The practical I found easy, Didn't get pulled up on a single thing!

Apart from the MI... Then found that both wired had snapped in the black sleeving haha! Very strange as the guy before me had no problems.

Anyway,all over and done with, would hate to go through it all again.... Now for the 2391-20..

Reply to 2391 june written exam in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net