Discuss 2391 results july 22 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I

iceman

cant be long now till we get the results for july 22 exam, it'll be 45 days on the 6th sept anybody know if the results would of been posted yet on the wellard garden yet??? :cool:

I signed up for resit for oct guy there told me that they had not yet had there results in for the June one Marker was of bad. How did you find July exam guy who I signed up with told me it was a tough one.

from wot i can remember there was a drawing the fault path for pefc and pssc ended up just doin a quick sketch had to much to do wrighting the other questions out, there was one question askin for inspections to be made on swa cable couldnt remember em all, and another asking to work out the rule of thumb on zs values there was about 10 circuits i answered em all, then reread the question and it only wanted 4 of em so i wrote the 4 out again, i bet they will scrub tht question now cos thts city and guilds for ya, id say i dropped out atleast 20 points out of 150 just gotta wait and see now i guess role on.:cool:

I thought it was easier than some of the previous papers I had been doing, but you never know. I think it is all down to how the country do as a whole and then they take for example the top 40 / 50% as a pass mark. The question that I think I might have messed up on was the one near to the end asking for the description of the IR tests and what the expected results would be. I used the usual > 1Meg Ohm and anything under 2Meg Ohm you would investigate. With hindsight I think they may have wanted you to use the charted data and work out the results in parallel. One will wait and see.

Got my results through yesterday... Thankfully I passed... If it helps any persons who have unfortunately failed..... I am certain that the previous papers and sample questions I used from Britannia Learning.com helped me. Basically I did a paper for each night for 2 weeks leading up to the the exam. Also in the Guidance Note 3, I made sure I highlighted and knew any lists, such as reasons for carrying out a periodic inspection.

I passed my 2391 ten years ago, i think id fail if i took it again sounds alot harder now, altough even back then i remember alot of people failing it. I was fresh off the college boat so i thought it was a breeze back then. Sounds a bit more full on now.
Well done on passing Topcop99 and good luck on the re-take TPES!

Still no word on my results although I did my exam in ireland which seems to be a few weeks behind the uk! Anyone still waiting on their results?

You should have got them at the same time presuming you sat it in the north of Ireland. (Not sure whether you can do 2391 in the south.) The exams secretary should post you the Notification of Candidate Results.

Yeah sat the exam in the north through the ett in ballymena, may give them a ring tomorrow altho they told me previously that they could not disclose results on the telephone

Reply to 2391 results july 22 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock