Discuss 2391 revision papers, books and dvds in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi,

Looking to do my 2391 pretty soon,
Im after some revision materials in the form of books, past papers and maybe dvd's

Could you please give me advice on which are the best books to purchase?

Also any past papers you may have/ links to website containing revision materials, past papers would be much appreciated,

GN3, BGB and OSG are the main books. If you can learn and understand most of the GN3 and have quite a bit of practical testing experiance, you should be ok. Have a look on amazon, there are a few guides on Inspection & testing and how to pass the 2391, The David Kitcher books are pretty good. As for past test papers, these will help you with the format and how a question is worded. Unfortunately there are no answer to the past papers, so unless you know 100% you have a question right, you will end up asking the guys on here on alot of them. Hope this helps!

Jay

P.S Have a look on "youyube" there is loads of stuff on there but you cant beat the real thing.

Last edited:
If you do try youtube, dont just type in "inspection & testing" but try and type in different types of test, i.e Zs test, continuity test, Insulation resistance test etc. Some of the best advice you will get on testing procedures and how to pass the 2391 will be on this forum. Just type in 2391 or I & T or Zs test ect in the search bar.

Jay

Reply to 2391 revision papers, books and dvds in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, first post so go easy! This is for people who are looking for more info on the course and exams and is from my experience of doing the...
Replies
Views
This is a rather basic question, so please accept my apologies. I couldn't find the right search term, and I thought my situation was a bit unique...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in Mexico, where I have a small, un-official trailer park on my property. The property is serviced by my privately owned, 650amp...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! I am just looking for some advice if you could please, Ill give you a quick run down. For the past few years I have been working in...
Replies
Views
Thanks for letting me join the forum! I took my C&G 2360, 2391, 2381 (16th Edition) 15+ years ago, but electrics became peripheral to my...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock