Discuss 2392-10 Fundamental inspection and testing in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

M

Mac

Hi,i don't have much experience in inspection and testing.The company i work for has asked me to go on a course for the 2391-10.I have been told by a tutor at the college that i want to do the course, that 7 out of 10 electrician's fail.Would it be better to do the 2392-10 first.:confused:

I agree i did the 2392 10 last december and passed and its been a good steping stone to the 2391 wich ive just completed this week just the long wait for the result now fingers crossed. if ur not to sure of testing then do the 2392 first well worth it. ALAN

The 2391 is a hard exam compared to most, as there is a lot to remember and do and is required if you wish to carry out PIRS under a scheme provider.

The 2392 is only really designed for certain installers to test their own work that they have installed, ie. kitchen fitters, plumbers etc. and is basically a watered down version of the above. However it is a good starting point if you are totally unfamiliar with inspection and testing.

Good luck!

Hi,i don't have much experience in inspection and testing.The company i work for has asked me to go on a course for the 2391-10.I have been told by a tutor at the college that i want to do the course, that 7 out of 10 electrician's fail.Would it be better to do the 2392-10 first.:confused:

hi there

i agree with your tutor i failed 2391 first time got it on the 2nd time :eek:

i had previous done the C course before that!

just passed 2391-20 design:p easier than 2391-101 i think personally

cheers

Reply to 2392-10 Fundamental inspection and testing in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock