Discuss 2392-10 hhhheeeelllp in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

B

brian 2012

I HAVE A QUESTION IM CERTIAN I KNOW I WOULD JUST LIKE TO PUT IT ON HERE AND CROSS REFERENCE IT WITH MY ANSWE

IDENTIFY IN ORDER TOM PRODUCE A DESIGN SPECIFICATION THE INFORMATION REQUIRED FROM THE (a) CLIENT
(b) ELECTRICITY DISTRUBUTION NETWORK OPERATOR

ANY INFO WOULD BE APPRECIATED SO I CAN SEE IF IM ON THE RIGHT TRACK THANKS

Last edited by a moderator:
I HAVE A QUESTION IM CERTIAN I KNOW I WOULD JUST LIKE TO PUT IT ON HERE AND CROSS REFERENCE IT WITH MY ANSWE

IDENTIFY IN ORDER TOM PRODUCE A DESIGN SPECIFICATION THE INFORMATION REQUIRED FROM THE (a) CLIENT
(b) ELECTRICITY DISTRUBUTION NETWORK OPERATOR

ANY INFO WOULD BE APPRECIATED SO I CAN SEE IF IM ON THE RIGHT TRACK THANKS

From the client:

1 Load characteristics (to assess max demand/design current and diversity)

2 External influences

3 Purpose of installation

4 Any standby or safety supplies

5 Any maintenance considerations

From the DNO:

1 Supply voltage-HV/LV

2 Supply system type

3 Supply location

4 Tariff information for the client

There will be others to add to the list but I'm scratching my head now!

PS is this not a 2391-20 question?

Last edited:
thanks for reply i am on the right track, and i have been scratching my head all day, cheers for the help, this is part of my project

Reply to 2392-10 hhhheeeelllp in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock