Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss 2393 Part P revision questions in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

Jurasic Spark

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hello everyone, my first post. I'm thinking about doing the Part P qual and was wondering if anyone knows of any revision Q and A papers.

Thanks.

S

salisbury spark

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I done part p under the 16th edition in june - send a private message to me with your email and ill scan in the small amount of exam papers i photocopied over to you some time next week. - Mine was the EAL VRQ level2 full scope not the C+G course (isnt this course that you can do after c+G 2330 ). -Also there is the building regs for electricians book we needed (it had 75% of the answers to the exams we had) - although no test papers or exam tests in it..

I

izzy

hi guys id be very greatfull if i can get a hold of partp p exam papers please my exam is in four weeks time

T

Technicalguy

Can i have some please ? I'm not too good with exams.

B

Bonse

Hi

Are the Part-p papers still available?

Would really appreciate any help

Many thanks in advance

Darren

L

looploop

Any chance of a copy if you still have them, got my exam in 2 weeks

thanks george

Aico 3000 Range

Reply to 2393 Part P revision questions in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
Top Bottom