Discuss 2394/5 & Ammendment 3 cource waiting times?? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Greetings all.

Just wondering I am trying to register at my local college where I did my 2392 five years ago to go and do the above cources.
I made my application to the college on 1st January but have not heard anything since.

Are the 2394/5 & ammendment 3 cources generally in high demand???

Or should I have had some kind of reply by now?

I have already called the college a week ago and they confirmed my application was recieved but still no comunication.

Do I sit tight? or take action and possibly seek another college?

Many thanks

Jamie.

Why not try contacting several colleges and seeing what info you can get from them as waiting time will be different from college to college. Sounds like the one you have registered with isnt too interested.

Although I would be surprised if there are and any C&G courses for the 3rd amendment and they wont have had time to write up the course objectives and exams yet.

As for the 2394 and 2395 look when the exams are due and enquire about 14-16 before then as they generally are run with the end of the course around the time of the exams.

I live in Romsey (few miles NW of Southampton), I did my 2330 16th at Salisbury and recently applied to ressuming training at eastleigh college, because it's better managed as a college then Salisbury.

Why or you doing the 94/5 if you have 91.They were brought in because not enough sparks could pass the 91 which is a higher and more sort after qualification.

Why or you doing the 94/5 if you have 91.They were brought in because not enough sparks could pass the 91 which is a higher and more sort after qualification.

He's got the 2392.

It could be that the dates have yet to be set for these courses, they're only run to coincide with the exams.

EDIT:
Must learn not to get distracted when on the forum or use refresh as sparkie30 basically covered it.

Reply to 2394/5 & Ammendment 3 cource waiting times?? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net