Discuss 2394/5 combined in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Hi all.
I want to get 2394/5 combined course done. Been looking at a training provider called Eversafe based in Wickford Essex, has anyone used these before and have any opinions on them. Thanks.

I have never heard of them tbh.

Most of the course information they have is correct, and the course duration is similar to other training providers.

The course fee seems very cheap, so I would be interested in your feedback if you do go with them.

Hi! I've done 2 courses at Eversafe, a guy called Andy owns it and does most of the classes himself.
He's a decent bloke with bags of experience, he got us all through our Exams so I would certainly recommend them. Prices are really good too.
I will be sitting my 2394/5 with them in the next few months and am actually looking forward to it.

No problem, I also did a year down the road at prospects and can't stress how bad they were. Once one of the tutors put the football on the radio and said if we didn't want to listen to it we could go home and have an early night! This was a course I paid near enough 2 grand for.

Reply to 2394/5 combined in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock