Discuss 2394/5 courses in scotland in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

I'm currently doing one in Reid Kerr college Paisley, not quite central Scotland but the lecturer I've had is good, it can be a hard course at times and our lecturer understands this and seems to know when we're getting a bit ****ed off!

I'm currently doing one in Reid Kerr college Paisley, not quite central Scotland but the lecturer I've had is good, it can be a hard course at times and our lecturer understands this and seems to know when we're getting a bit ****ed off!

Whos the lecturer at Reid Kerr? I did a week there years ago can't remember the guys name but he was spot on!

Cheers for the help guys, the course in stirling would be perfect. Are you still getting the same out of the 2394/5 as u were the old 2391, just ive heard they've made it easier.

Anyone from the Edinburgh area recently done this course? I'm interested in doing this but not sure where or how much it'll cost?
Cheers

Glasgow kelvin college at Springburn in Glasgow, it has taken over as a new college and was built a couple of years ago, Stow college that was in Glasgow for just short of 100 years (I think something like 97 years) has closed and the building is lying empty and fenced off (it was the main engineering college in Scotland doing a lot of good courses that had access to Glasgow university, Glasgow Caledonian University and the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow..there has been a huge shakeup with colleges in the city and a few have closed, others have joined up/amalgamated and are sharing newly built campuses in different locations...if you had asked before I would have said Stow college, now it would be Glasgow kelvin, hope this helps..

Reply to 2394/5 courses in scotland in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net