Discuss 2394/5 current coarse in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I am using seta training center in washington, the staff are friendly and have made the coarse seem so simple to grasp which is great as i was bricking it in the week leading up to the coarse and now i'm quite confident about my chances of passing. The multiple choice test i had was very easy as we had covered most of the questions during the week. The only down side is my two written exams can take up to 45 days to get my results which i will receive in the post but i'm working out of the country for ten weeks so i have to wait even longer to find out. The anticipation is a killer. Pass or fail i am still pleased with the knowledge and experience gained from this coarse as it had been a long time since i had read a book in my own time relating to work. And now i have a thirst for knowledge that i've missed for a long time hopefully i can keep it up after the coarse.

Just reading your post. I am.in the same position here in the UK. I have just taken the 2 written exams (2394 & 2395) and i am waiting for my results.
If i pass then i will have 2 practical assessments, one for each 2394 & 2395.
The assessments are done on a 3 phase rig in the training centre and you have 2 hours for each assessment, this includes completing all the paperwork and then the actual test.
The rig i have seen includes a distribution circuit so there will be 2 sets of test results.
I dont think 2 hours is long enough personally as on the 2395 assessment there will be faults added to the rig which need to be identified.
Anyway, i need to wait until i find out my written exam results before i worry about the practicals.
Good luck with yours.

Grant

Reply to 2394/5 current coarse in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net