Discuss 2395 written results in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

lockhes

Regular EF Member
Does anybody know how long these take to come did mine at end of June and still waiting and hate waiting lol

OP
L

lockhes

Regular EF Member
Ta mate

Iv passed the practical and mutichoice just got to wait for this it's going really slow aswel lol

S

SirKit Breaker

I have heard up to 60 days!, thats working days, so 9 weeks.

Cheers..........Howard

SJD

Mentor
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
The early-April 2395 written exam results came out early June, so I'd say to expect to get the June results in late August.

Englishman

Electrician's Arms
I took my 2391 on February 9th and didn't get my certificate until May 12th (dated May 8th), so over 13 weeks!

OP
L

lockhes

Regular EF Member
Do they just send certificate out no letter of passing before that

When I have done other courses the certificates took ages to come I hate waiting

tony mc

Electrician's Arms
I would imagine that you only receive the certificate & no letter unless things have changed since 2391

It was the college that spoke to me and gave the reults over the phone and the certificate for the written & practical arrived a few weeks later .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Permanent unswitched live colour?

• Brown

Votes: 99 72.3%
  • Black

Votes: 38 27.7%

Electrician Talk

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.