Discuss 250WP Panels in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

solarfred

I understand suppliers are offering airfreight for these now from CN to UK. Minimum order 200 panels. If you want more info PM me. Prices look reasonable inc. freight cost. I have contacts to clear customs so may be able to help here.

I am not in politics just trying to help out those who may be left with unfinished jobs. This is the panic situation that the minister said he wanted to avoid and that is exactly what he has now ensured happens.
I totally agree with your sentiment but this is now about peoples livelihoods, families and futures. Finishing a job or not finishing a job may the difference between survival and bankruptcy. There is going to be a period of nothing so cash in the bank now will help the famine period for the smaller guys.
I hope this is just a small blip in my otherwise unblemished green credentials.

Reply to 250WP Panels in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys, I've gotten AI to write up a terms and conditions for my company and then went through it with AI and tweaked it to make it sound a...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Thanks for any advice you might be able to offer. I thought I posted this earlier but apparently not, apologies if it is a duplicate...
Replies
Views
I know how I was taught to test a RCD, 6 tests in all two no go, two under 300 mS and 2 under 40 mS with no load. But thinking about it not so...
Replies
Views
Post in thread 'Ireland - Customers wanting receipts' by Risteard has been reported by Risteard. Reason given: Content being reported:
Replies
Views
18th Edition Training Course - Online with Offline Final Exam Level 3 Award in the Requirements for Electrical Installations BS 7671: 2018...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 26818
D

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock