Discuss 2919 EV Charging Course in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

MegOmz

-
Reaction score
Hi all
I am booked to go on the city and guilds 2919 EV charging course. i have bought the book as required. I generally like to be well prepared for courses but can’t find any mock exams or course info on line. i Don’t want to fail either! Any advice is appreciated.

thanks

Also, take your BS7671 regs book in to the course, as you will be looking up tables for cable calculations.

I did the course last week with Tradeskills4u.
It was fairly easy and straightforward.

Also, do not write anything in the book, as they're strict about it for the exam.

Don’t try to self teach before the course.
you can end up filling your mind with poor assumptions and it makes learning in the manor the course is presented harder, not easier.

Also, take your BS7671 regs book in to the course, as you will be looking up tables for cable calculations.

I did the course last week with Tradeskills4u.
It was fairly easy and straightforward.

Also, do not write anything in the book, as they're strict about it for the exam.
Thanks - Were the questions similar to the efixx ones ?

I did mine last year... and to give you some idea of how straightforward the multiple choice exam is... and I'm very much Mr Average by the way... I was out the door after 12 mins... scored 95%. Most of the questions were basic ones from the regs book... so if you know that, you'll be fine.

Much of these multiple choice exams comes down to technique... whizz through the questions and answer the easy ones first, that'll probably get you close to the passmark. Then go back for the ones that you have to think about/check in the books for the answer. If not sure, put down what you think but flag it for further thought later. You should then have all questions answered with ooodles of time left to go over the flagged ones to find that obscure sentence hidden in 532.14.25.368.1.24

Reply to 2919 EV Charging Course in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net