Discuss 3 & 3/4 inch screw glass fitting. in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gently does it

Hi there, I do so hope that you may be able to give an address where i can purchase a 3 & 3/4 inch screw jar fitting. This is made of glass and slightly tapered and is used to hold a globe fitting in place.

The previous owner had them fitted out side the house, but unfortuantely the handyman has broken one of them. It was thought to have originally come from a firn called perhaps B & S Lighting of Texas, or it could have been S& B. The owner is now too old to remember the name properly
Please help if you can as we do so much wish to retain the original globes.

HandySparks

Mentor
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
Welcome to the forum.

I think it unlikely that a UK electricians forum will be much help on this subject (although I may be proved wrong).

OP
G

Gently does it

Whereabouts are you Gentlydoesit? You mention Texas, this is a UK based forum mate
I am in the u.k. The part was believed to have originated from Texas. Thought that was clear, sorry if not.

ufkir

Active EF Member
coughtrie lighting, hillington, glasgow google it you will get phone number there

OP
N

Npt88

Where are you? I noticed an old box of these the other day, I can have a look on Monday if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Permanent unswitched live colour?

• Brown

Votes: 64 66.0%
  • Black

Votes: 33 34.0%

Electrician Talk

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.