Discuss 3 bed house rewired in one day including testing in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Jesus.....
I mean it's not actually possible to do the job properly in 1 day unless you have an army of people working on it and even then it's a stretch.

Judging by the absolute state they've made of that lived-in house while working in it i'd guess the hidden bits of their work don't comply to any reg.

Either to people living there are tramps or the workers really shoddy . That company needs to really think before posting videos that make them look terrible

1:48 that chase looks like it is between the light switch and a socket, not in any zone but that is where you save time rather than having 2 chases

2:33, all the cables are run under the floor just notched into the board rather than pulled through holes drilled in the middle.

Its not too bad considering its done in a day but clearly corners have been cut where it will not be seen..

I have seen a few of their vids on the past , they send a bunch of labourers in at about 7.30am, who smash out the chases , rip up all the floors etc.

Sparks comes in about 9 to pull cables.
Plasters come in about 12 to back fill chases
Sparks comes back about 3 to do 2nd fix and consumer unit
Everyone leaves by 7pm

If you had 3 labourers , 2 sparks and a plasterer you could probably mash out a basic 3 sockets 1 pendant per room very basic rewire in 11-12 hours

I remember a time 4 of us did an ex council house in 4 hours. (Give or take an hour for the captain to finish testing the board)

We were actually rewiring the whole estate, all the remaining council houses. Nothing new going in, and everything was in pipe.
Every house was identical, we knew exactly where everything was concerning access boxes for lights and sockets.

One of the owners that bought from the council wondered how much it would be….

This was a long time ago. Before the need for extractor fans, smoke alarms etc…. It was a bish bash bosh easy Saturday morning. Cash payment, pub by 1.

There have been threads on here before about that team.

Swap those vans for stage coaches and you won't be far away from the description, COWBOYS
As someone who is very reserved about what he doesn't know, i don't like to talk myself up. I always wonder how people who are so crap at their jobs have so much confidence to put themselves forwards like this when everyone can see how shoddy they are. Fake it til you make it i guess.

As someone who is very reserved about what he doesn't know, i don't like to talk myself up. I always wonder how people who are so crap at their jobs have so much confidence to put themselves forwards like this when everyone can see how shoddy they are. Fake it til you make it i guess.
They will be making good,very good money, so how they feel or whatever wont count as long as some mug pays them evert month or what ever. bang it in , no regards for customer care, are there any wanted posters out on this Charleston yet?

Dont understand why people are surprised, its called house bashing in full swing too.

My old boss would have loved this team back in the 80's, we done hundreds of council houses and flats. we did drill the joists lol.

Reply to 3 bed house rewired in one day including testing in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net