Discuss 3 phase to single phase in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

sparkysean

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

hi,

i have a 3 phase 125 amp CCU, i want to step it down to a single phase board with a 6A output, does anybody have any idea where i can find this type of isolater as i cannot seem to find one online. I have tried to order a 6A breaker that fits the CCU but every breaker i have had does not fit the old style board (it's from 1989). Thanks.

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
M

Mac

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
hi,

i have a 3 phase 125 amp CCU, i want to step it down to a single phase board with a 6A output, does anybody have any idea where i can find this type of isolater as i cannot seem to find one online. I have tried to order a 6A breaker that fits the CCU but every breaker i have had does not fit the old style board (it's from 1989). Thanks.
You say you have a 3 phase board but just want to use it as single phase with a 6A output.Are you just using it for a lighting circuit or something:confused:Is the 3 phase board feeding anything at the moment

Last edited by a moderator:
what is the make of board?

S

sparkysean

it's a wylex board and i'm installing a feed for a fire distern, the board has plenty of spare ways and at the moment it's only using 2 32A ways for the AC's in the lift motor room, also does anybody know of any good Maintenace engineer forums (yes i'm in maintenace now, but it's a good job to have if you want to further your studies as i do so say what you like i don't care and anyway you get paid more than me so shut it) haha. thanks

D

DHES-LTD

What model wylex? There will definately be a single pole MCB out there that fits.

S

sparkysean

i have had 2 different types now, i will get the exact number tmrw and if anybody could help me find a single phase MCB from 1989 i will be v happy

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers

Reply to 3 phase to single phase in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico 3000 Range
Top Bottom