Discuss 302 written exam on the city and guilds 2365 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

You will be asked to draw out the fault path on various earthing systems.
They may ask random stuff like what fixings you would use on brick,plasterboard etc to fit all types of containment and fittings.
Definately be some formulas in there.
I was asked to explain then draw how an rcd operates and its purpose within an electrical system.
Purpose of earthing.
I cant remember all the questions bit they were just a few that i had!!!

give me a pm ill guide u threw it m8 i had it the other week version a

Ive just passed it with 62.5%, the passmark is around the 50% mark.

Questions were on.....

Inductance (formula questions)
Capacitance (formula questions)
Impedance (triangle)
Power factor (triangle)
Power factor correction (knowlege)
Illuminance (formula and knowledge)
DC Motors (knowledge)
Star Delta (formula questions)
Motor Starting (knowlege)
Relays Solenoids (knowlege)
Space Heating (knowlege)

So practically something from every part of the unit. Revise this stuff, make sure you can explain how things work and you will do fine.

Craig

I found Swindon Massive very helpful and their free sample questions were perhaps more of a challenge than the 302 questions. Obviously you'll need to revise your course work too. Good luck.

Reply to 302 written exam on the city and guilds 2365 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock