Discuss 4-20ma transducer in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hi john
ye it's for a milking parlour, vacuum on demand. Three vsd's controlling three motors with one transducer. Any recommendations on transducers?

Last edited by a moderator:
You can use 3x signal isolators and loop the transducer 4-20mA signal through the inputs of each unit, then you can have an isolated output to each drive.

Reply to 4-20ma transducer in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all Strange question but I’m hoping someone may be able to help We have recently had a lightning strike very close to our home this is damaged...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm a service engineer from Malaysia and come across a simple problem. I work with instrumentation and the problem I face with is...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I've bought a 12ft Catering Trailer that is mainly fitted with LPG Equipment, but Electrics are required for 1x Undercounter Fridge, 1x...
Replies
Views
Good evening all, I'm thinking to buy a Dewalt impact wrench for containment installation, sometimes can use for car tyre changing. Which size...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm replacing standard light switches in my hall and landing with touch switches (not smart, just touch on/off) like these from Amazon...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock