Discuss 4.8kw electrical combi oven/steamer 3 phase in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
In a small restaurant theres a single phase supply just wondering what size converter i would need to convert 3 phase to single phase and what size mcb to install into the ccu
thanks4.8kw electrical combi oven/steamer 3 phase PHOTO-2021-03-28-10-35-099 - EletriciansForums.net
4.8kw electrical combi oven/steamer 3 phase PHOTO-2021-03-28-10-35-10 - EletriciansForums.net

What size single phase supply is there into the restaurant and what's the total load of all the other equipment?
How many pins thas that Blue plug got that's on the oven?

Last edited:
That's a single phase plug. Do you have a picture of the oven rating plate?

1st thought is that the appliance is either 1 phase or 3 phase, dependent on how it's wired.

Hi There should be a data plate on the left hand side if you post a picture of that i can check its requirements for you as I am a Commercial Catering Equipment engineer authorised by the manufacturer of these units

Reply to 4.8kw electrical combi oven/steamer 3 phase in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock