Discuss 4c10 micc feeding off peak and domestic DBs in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi all
Got 4c10mm micc supplies to off peak DB and domestic DB
Backed up by individual 80A Kmf s, what are your thoughts on two feeds in same micc.
Put appropriate warning labels on both ends
Down rated fuses to 63A

Multiple circuits in a single cable are completely compliant, no need for any special labelling.
80A down 10mm MICC doesn't sound like it's likely to be a problem. Although I note you say they are backed up by the 80A fuse, does this mean there is another fuse too?

As above does not require notices but 80A would be too high for the cable. Sheath is good for 10.0 bonding provided it is glanded off correctly.

Yes 100A met 16mm tails to meter then 16mm tails to 2 X 80A BS1361 swf Kmf. Put on report C3 tails need upgrading. Put on report 80A fuses need down grading for the the 4c10mm micc.cable properly terminated earth ring 10 mm earth bond both ends Sorry must remember to take pics. Thanks all

Reply to 4c10 micc feeding off peak and domestic DBs in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Evening All Just want to check I've got his correct.... have a property with peak & off-peak DB. The tails from both DBs peak & off-peak go into...
Replies
Views
Hi, So I'm trying to understand what's going on with my off-peak electricity supply, as something's wrong with it and I'm trying to determine if...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Victron Multiplus-II 5kVA inverter/charger with Pylontech US5000 batteries installed in my house along with a 6.8kWp PV array and...
Replies
Views
Is a board layed out like this correct for an eco 7 off peak supply and a peak supply? Two isolators that feed seperate rcds. They have a...
Replies
Views
I have a single 7kW EV charger that serves three holiday cottage. The supply to it is E7, with the night rate currently at exactly half the day...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock