Discuss 5 x MITSUBISHI PV-MLT255HC PANELS FOR SALE ON EBAY in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I do not believe Mitsubishi are in the PV market in the UK any more? These modules may have cost £400, but more like three years ago rather than one. That's £1.56/W which was way over market price a year ago, so I think he may be bending the truth a little.

You have no back up from him as you would if you bought them from a credible wholesalers who will supply recognised brand modules for very reasonable prices. The seller has only got a feedback score from 11 transactions. At £102 (plus you collecting them) I would say they are already bidding at more than what they are worth.

If you are keen on them - get the serial numbers and you might be able to check when they were produced and if they have already been registered on an installation.

Looking at the back of the panel, I would also be suprised if they have any bypass diodes at all.

They do have an MCS certification, though in Mitsubishi's own words:
Mitsubishi Electric has discontinued its sale of photovoltaic products in Europe. However, our service will continue to be available. Your claims under the manufacturer warranty are also of course unaffected. We're still here to help you.

Ok for a diy project maybe off-grid garage / boat. Not worth more than 20p/w max
They are an odd size, and use 'half size' cells so weird arrangement.

Reply to 5 x MITSUBISHI PV-MLT255HC PANELS FOR SALE ON EBAY in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I am a Napit registered electrician and want to get into Solar PV and battery storage. I have boot camp booked in April but am not hearing good...
Replies
Views
On eBay you can find hundreds of Samsung (but also LG, Philips, etc.) Smart TV motherboards (see e.g. here Samsung UN65JU6700FXZA Main Board...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a homeowner and have a solar project coming up. I intend to install a 9kw solar system but I am not sure if I have to upgrade my main...
Replies
Views
Help please, this is my first post on this subject regarding solar panel / battery installation into house with 3 phase supply. I am a DIY level...
Replies
Views
I’m running wires to the basement for future basement finishing. I’d like to add two circuits of outlets (one on the finished side and one on the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock