Discuss £5k for a course that cost £885 last year. WTF in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

G

Gareth

In September 2011 I started the 2330 level 2 and it has taken me 2 years 1[SUP]st[/SUP] year cost me £810 and 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] year cost me £710. I finished the course passed last week I had a look at the college website to do my 2330 level 3 and its says its £885 if your under 24 (strange) so I phone them to ask how much it will be for me as I am 27 and the lady say £5471 WTF. Why? Because the government says the course should be this much. But its ok the college will help you; you can take a student loan out. I said I don’t want to. I want to pay £885 like it has been for the last however many years plus this is the last year the 2330 lv 3 will be run as city and guilds have changed the course to 2365. I had a look tonight and now the course costs £3345 regardless of age. Why do this to people who are just trying to better themselves.

a blatant rip off , seek your training from other establishments.

same thing with HND's , went from £1700 to £4000 in 2 years , think i'll give it a miss thanks lol.

You need to contact as many local training providers as you can, quite often a pot of money becomes available to certain providers, it is not advertised, but these organisations want to use it, and want likely candidates such as yourself to spend it on. There will be certain criteria to be met, but now and again people like you meet it but don't know until they ask.

Cheers..............Howard

no where else is really doing the 2330 lv3 round here m8. not sure what to do now.

Have you spoke to C&G, find out what it actually costs, and see if they can recommend a provider. Their local office number will be on their website, dont email them, you will be dead before you get a reply.

Have you spoke to C&G, find out what it actually costs, and see if they can recommend a provider. Their local office number will be on their website, dont email them, you will be dead before you get a reply.

i will try that thanks

On a quick search these places in Manchester area advertise 2330 Level 3 at the £400-800 mark, they may be only for under 24 but it might be worth asking? If you need to travel to get to a suitable course think of the cost saving vs the travel cost!

Warrington Business School
Manchester College
Oldham College
Hop wood Hall college Middleton

this has been a great help thank you the oldham and manchester courses look good tameside college might be missing 12 students if they dont get there act together.

lie about your age.

Reply to £5k for a course that cost £885 last year. WTF in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock