Discuss 60947 or 3871 in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Dont know if its dorman smith just been sent photo asking what it is, I think 60947-2 maybe -1 though the guy sending it thought it may be 3871, I don't beleive so though.

They're square d mcbs unless I'm going blind

Yeh just got a message they are square d. So 3871 then? Oh yeh I can just see square d on the yellow bit. But then they do look like replacements, from the original

I meant the old black ones are sq d but yeah the yellow are 60898

The old ones are the early SqD can't recall the code, but I can see a 6 on the toggles, if it was 3871 then it would likely be 5 A for the rating, it is possible to get 6A 3871's though, but not for long before 3871 was fully replaced by 60898.
More likely 60898 than 60947, if it's commercial or industrial then they must be 60947 or double listed, rather than 60898 only listed.

They may not have been out for too long but they would have been mass produced and stocks after the 60898s were brought in. Will be interesting to get some feedback from the OP as to what they actually are

Reply to 60947 or 3871 in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock