Discuss £800 Worth Of C.K Sidecutters To Be Won! in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

CK Tools

-
Official Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi all

As a new sponsor of the forum, we thought we would start the ball rolling with a chance to win a fabulous new pair of C.K combicutter3 max sidecutters - There are 20 pairs to be won with a combined value of £800!

In return we simply want your views on what rank amongst the most used tool in your kit - Sidecutters

The research will help in the development of our tools, so please join in and help us to help you.

All you have to do is follow this link and complete the short questionnaire - you will then be automatically entered into our draw.

The competition will close on the 25[SUP]th[/SUP] of November – so be quick. It is only open to forum members - one entry per member.

Winners will be notified before the end of November and the sidecutters will be sent out the following week.

Good luck and thanks in advance for joining in

T39071-3180.jpg

Attachments

• T39071-3180.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 375
Good man, a decent bit of kit going free, can you make it a hundred pairs and we will have a real chance of getting a pair?

If 38,000 members complete our survey, we will happily increase the numbers significantly!
And the draw will be performed independently - We only seek your honest opinions

I like my CK cutters but why keep putting in all the extra holes :p
They stripped and bent all my cables previously when i needed them to with out all the need for the "extra"

I go through around 5 pairs a year and mostly due to them going blunt (and very rarely when they get a great big hole in them)

What I will say is a winner are your sabre tooth saws. Bought both 1st & 2nd fix years ago & they are far and away THE best saws. Ever.

Cant see black spur doing a survey

How many days does the product last 1 or 2
are you a skin flint yes or no
where do you regularly buy are faulty goods - ESK or the range

Only jokeing!

Last edited by a moderator:
I only ever have 1 pair of snips about at any time, if I buy a second pair they disappear , I can buy a good set of rothenberger pipe grips for £40.................if I paid £40 for a pair of sidecutters I would probably get bopped over the head for them lol.....

Them snips are not worth 40 quid! They were my first ever snips when I got started out with the CK technicians kit. I didn't know a lot then but I struggled like hell to cut anything bigger then 2.5 cable with them. They went in the bin along with the technicians bag. More of a Knipex side cutters man myself.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Reply to £800 Worth Of C.K Sidecutters To Be Won! in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net