Discuss 999 members, who will be the 1000th??? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Re: 100 left to reach 1000 members

I cant type vwry well but at least i try ,900 members and 20 who can type,maybee there all playing chess.i caught a fish once .

keep it up though ,and enjoy it ,all the very best to everone in this whole and happy wonderfull world, oh and bane youve been promoted mazdaman thinks your an electrician ,see theres hope for you yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rum the Missus does 55 words per minute with no mistake but she hates whicky so what is the point. Typing never been my strong point.

Rum the Missus does 55 words per minute with no mistake but she hates whicky so what is the point. Typing never been my strong point.

Darius ,i Think you missed the point ,youre ok ,you post stuff reguar ,its the members who havent even said hello ,im on about ,maybee waynees broke there fingers;)

and "whicky" what the......

atvbitwww

all the very best in the whole wide world!!!!

I'M AN ELECTRICIAN!!!!!

bane youve been promoted mazdaman thinks your an electrician ,see theres hope for you yet.

LOL.

Where was that then rum? Missed that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 55 left to reach 1000 members :)

rums right its ok having a thousand members but some cant be ar***ed to say hello
a different perspective on a problem from the silent majority wouldnt go a miss;)
sometimes the same answer echoed helps the reply

luke oh dear rums posted what atv means a number of times :D

yeah I know what ya mean, but i do tend to find people coming on, taking about 2 months to post their 1st message, which is alright cus they tend to carry on posting afterwards, I am impressed with the amount of members which says "members logged in the last 24 hours" those people are the true ones.

So I look at it as maybe every thousand members join up, 100 stay, so..... bring on the 2000th :)

yeah I know what ya mean, but i do tend to find people coming on, taking about 2 months to post their 1st message, which is alright cus they tend to carry on posting afterwards, I am impressed with the amount of members which says "members logged in the last 24 hours" those people are the true ones.

So I look at it as maybe every thousand members join up, 100 stay, so..... bring on the 2000th :)

Only 54 left now to get to the magic 1000 LScotty:) We need to open a 'book' on here to see who gets closest to the date they predict the 1000th member will join :D

Reply to 999 members, who will be the 1000th??? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock