Discuss 9th august 2391 exam in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I called the center today for my 2391 results. They told me I passed my theory but are waiting on my practical exam. I don’t understand as I was told on the day I passed my practical. Is this correct procedure they have to wait for my practical results after my theory?

When you are assessed doing your 2391 practicals, you should be told straight away by the assessor if you passed or failed. You have to wait for the written to be marked which is roughly 43 working days. I think the centre was on about you have passed your practical exams and are just waiting for written results.

Rang my college yesterday and got results ... passed! sat 301 theory exam 3rd August, 302 practical on the 9th - was told on the day we all passed the practical but the paperwork is still being processed for this and they don't seem to have a record of it on their system yet :sweatdrop:

No idea on the percentage which would be nice to know - if you were well over the minimum 60% or a borderline case

but congrats to all who got though the very last 2391 ... well at central sussex college anyway! :grin:

Has any one in the Glasgow area found out any thing about their results yet? Still waiting on mine, but will phone the college next week as it will be 8 weeks since I wrote the test.

Reply to 9th august 2391 exam in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock