Discuss A few myths quashed and thoughts on the 2330 Level 2 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

LlandrilloSpark

Hi all, I'm pretty new to the forum, Im doing my Level 2 2330 full time 1 year at Llandrillo Colege in North Wales, I enrolled in Sept, Ive managed to get myself in front on the course because i have a construction background and have done basic electrical work before.

I often see posts about how hard is this exam? ect ect, i just wanted to share what ive picked up.

Like i say i have been there since sept, I have sat my 201, 202, 204 and 206 and achieved Distinction in all.

The end exams are an absolute lottery as many will know, I spent 3 days before my 202 learning about 10 different formula's, like work done, power, energy, ect ect and i didnt have ONE question in the 202 about them!.

Many people think the 202 is the killer but all the lecturers and my head tutor tells me its the 203 which is the hardest, my head tutor actually works for C&G and he says the reason for this is because originally the 201 & 202 exams were going to form part of a Level 1 qualification and as we all know Level 1's are an absolute doddle, the 203 and the rest are real Level 2 Standard.

Hi, just to say all of the above is pretty much spot on. The 201 can be passed without any real training just some common sense. The 203 was the exam that most of my class struggled with but i think that was mostly due to the fact that it was split into two sections of 15 questions each which both required 60% or more meaning that fewer questions could be dropped on each exam.

Reply to A few myths quashed and thoughts on the 2330 Level 2 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net