Discuss A New Even More Improved MCS Register?????? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Dan I find Easy MCS's constant contributions and offers of "help" on the forum really annoying - it's not easy to ignore them because they've got a comment/sales pitch for almost everything. Is that what sponsoring the forum is all about?? The independent, impartial advice from the other installers is really appreciated, it just doesn't seem quite right that EASY MCS pop up everywhere. Maybe it's just me ...........

Please don't confuse the emails you had from the forum introducing Easy MCS as a forum sponsor, with Easy MCS's own database/email list. They don't have your email addresses just because you registered here, we don't give them out at all. We send an intro email as part of the forum to inform you that they're official sponsors and to trust their forum account etc. As in it's not spam.

If you'd like to stop emails from the forum, you need to edit your forum email settings and not contact Easy MCS.

you do that here: http://www.electriciansforums.net/profile.php?do=editoptions
Uncheck the box that says "Receive email from Administrators".

Cheers

Hi Dan, dont worry i didnt think you supplied my detail on dont worry, was just getting a bit tired of the e-mails i was getting from this directory thing but got a couple of decent leads the other day so it fine... anyone know of any other advertising i can do specifically for the renewable side?

Dan I find Easy MCS's constant contributions and offers of "help" on the forum really annoying - it's not easy to ignore them because they've got a comment/sales pitch for almost everything. Is that what sponsoring the forum is all about?? The independent, impartial advice from the other installers is really appreciated, it just doesn't seem quite right that EASY MCS pop up everywhere. Maybe it's just me ...........

Easy MCS if you read this why do you just create a forum / thread that people can go onto to ask you questions about MCS if you are truly here to help, i spoke to one of your guys the other day regarding my scope extension and he seems to know his stuff to be fair. I dont know about others but i get enough phone calls each day with people trying to sell stuff don't need to be sold on here also as this is meant to be for professionals to consult with other professionals on experience and share advice. If you create a thread specifically for mcs support then i am sure you will gain alot more respect from myself and the other people on here with good honest free advice.

Thirded (if that's a word) I did raise it with the moderators and got the response 'They're a sponsor'

@EasyMCS, follow up on @Electrofy's idea and give us some real value here - ever heard of the law of reciprocity? or pay it forward?

It'll pay you back ten fold.

Thirded (if that's a word) I did raise it with the moderators and got the response 'They're a sponsor'

@EasyMCS, follow up on @Electrofy's idea and give us some real value here - ever heard of the law of reciprocity? or pay it forward?

It'll pay you back ten fold.

Hi Guys,

Appreciate what everyone is saying, it is not our intention to annoy anyone so in that light we will set up a separate thread for MCS issues which people are welcome to talk to us in and we shall not comment on individual posts unless requested to.

Please see the separate thread created in PV & Green Energy Forum.

Many Thanks

Reply to A New Even More Improved MCS Register?????? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock