Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss A nice free pair of vde pliers in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Gavin John Hyde

-
Arms
Esteemed
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

A while back i signed up to the schneider online portal for electricians.
Had an email last week saying register a free webinar video and get some pliers.. they arrived today... not bad at all.
Its worth registering as you get quite a few free things, i have had screwdrivers, a stanley knife and now these.

15560098805607672105918616361494.jpg

15560100037561536040647575452839.jpg

littlespark

-
Arms
Esteemed
Advent Win
I signed up for that... Got a green polo shirt with Electrician Partner written on the back (not my colour scheme at all!), An LED torch that is telescopic and bendy at the end and a pen. (whoopee)

I might do the same as you... but I've got a question:-

WTF is a "webinar"?

Rpa07

-
Arms
Esteemed
I thought this thread was going to start, ‘ lifted a floor board today and guess what I found’!

S

Squid

I might do the same as you... but I've got a question:-

WTF is a "webinar"?
It's an online seminar, meeting, event or presentation held in real time that connects individuals with viewers across the world via the Internet.

Rpa07

-
Arms
Esteemed
Put tape over the camera on your laptop and wear more than just your pants!

Strima

-
Arms
Esteemed
I got some nice screwdrivers off them a couple of months ago, not insulated but handy to have round the house when the kids pull the curtain poles off the wall.... Again........

Phil Thompson

-
Arms
Esteemed
I got a test kit with mini multimer, volt stick and a socket tester with RCD test button.a few months back.

NDG Elecs

-
Arms
Esteemed
A while back i signed up to the schneider online portal for electricians.
Had an email last week saying register a free webinar video and get some pliers.. they arrived today... not bad at all.
Its worth registering as you get quite a few free things, i have had screwdrivers, a stanley knife and now these.

View attachment 48975

View attachment 48976
I signed up to the scheme ages ago and I actually quite like the green colour of their polo shirts and wear them every day for work.
BUT I have not received any emails from them for ages for some reason. Just logged in and looked at the webinars etc but couldn't see anything about pliers... I want some!!!

Gavin John Hyde

-
Arms
Esteemed
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I signed up to the scheme ages ago and I actually quite like the green colour of their polo shirts and wear them every day for work.
BUT I have not received any emails from them for ages for some reason. Just logged in and looked at the webinars etc but couldn't see anything about pliers... I want some!!!
have a look in the notifications bit when you log in, there is usually a giveaway every other month.

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to A nice free pair of vde pliers in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom