Discuss A sun in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

jason121

-
Arms
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Does anyone know who manufacture ASUN panels ?????

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

jason121

-
Arms
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Has anyone put spec on 4kw into PVSOL comes out very good
how good is the quality ???

If its this panel A-SUNENERGY.COM, we have installed them as subbies for one of our customers on a number of occasions. They raved about them and the performance analysis I have seen has been more than expected.

Good and sturdy they are 50mm frames and not wobbly. No issues with laminates/performance on the 100's we have installed over the last 2 years.

They also state on their data sheet that they have 12 year warranty and they have error and ommission insurance underwritten by Chub, though I have not seen documentation to back this up yet.

J

jerriais

I would check that insurance thoroughly, you would be surprised how often such claims are made that when pressed, the manufacturers just can't back up.

A

Avontech

I know exactly which factory A-Sun are made in if you want to pm me.

Warranty and insurance, warranty is a 4 step output
Insurance from Chubb covers economic loss also.

We have access to plenty of A-Sun mono and poly if needed

Avontech, do you have the warranty and insurance doc you can email me? We are thinking of using these on a couple of our own jobs but can't locate the Chub doc anywhere.

A

Avontech

SolarRoofSols, my reply is waiting for moderations as I included links to the documents :( ....

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools

Reply to A sun in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
Top Bottom