Discuss A sun in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Good and sturdy they are 50mm frames and not wobbly. No issues with laminates/performance on the 100's we have installed over the last 2 years.

They also state on their data sheet that they have 12 year warranty and they have error and ommission insurance underwritten by Chub, though I have not seen documentation to back this up yet.

I would check that insurance thoroughly, you would be surprised how often such claims are made that when pressed, the manufacturers just can't back up.

I know exactly which factory A-Sun are made in if you want to pm me.

Warranty and insurance, warranty is a 4 step output
Insurance from Chubb covers economic loss also.

We have access to plenty of A-Sun mono and poly if needed

Reply to A sun in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi , Does anyone know an UK manufacturer that has 600*300*300 PVC or PP manholes? Thanks in advantage.
Replies
Views
Has anyone here any experience of connecting Pylontech or Soltaro batteries to a Livoltek inverter ? Can anyone read the individual cell voltages...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone know of a Driver for led tape that can adjust the brightness on the driver itself by turning a screw etc ? Just need...
Replies
Views
I am a Napit registered electrician and want to get into Solar PV and battery storage. I have boot camp booked in April but am not hearing good...
Replies
Views
We have been provided with an Eaton NZM-1 160A 3P MCCB in a panel for a distribution circuit on a site but was hoping to find technical data sheet...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock