Discuss Abacus control panel. To bell box in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

den123

-
Reaction score
Hi all I have a abacus panel I want to put new bell box in It’s a Texecom premier odyssey 1e. Can anyone please help has anyone got instructions for wiring please. Also. 2nd question can I use any keypad with the abacus panel. I have a Texecom panel is it ok to use if so looking for wiring dig ram the key pad is TEXECOM VERITAS. thank you all

should have wiring diagrams with new sounder for various panels. and you can't fit a texecom keypad the an abacus panel.

Thank you for your help I have taken photos of new bell box. And old bell box. But not sure where the wires go

Attachments

• 3A7996B7-7B55-4CF3-96FC-10536439704E.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 13
  • B2675BA2-8039-440E-A296-058F69D80852.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 12
on new box, you missing the black. that goes to 0V, between the blue and the white. if you haven't blown a fuse in the panel, it should work.

edit.justhope your wiring skills are better than your photogrqphy skills. :rolleyes:

Hi all I have a abacus panel I want to put new bell box in It’s a Texecom premier odyssey 1e. Can anyone please help has anyone got instructions for wiring please. Also. 2nd question can I use any keypad with the abacus panel. I have a Texecom panel is it ok to use if so looking for wiring dig ram the key pad is TEXECOM VERITAS. thank you all
Thank you all for your help you are all brill

Reply to Abacus control panel. To bell box in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net