Discuss ABB solar inverter modbus rtu Night communication off in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Inergy

-
Reaction score
Kindly, we are trying to do a modbus rtu communication between a Delta plc and an ABB solar inverter.
It runs ok during the day, but each night the modbus rtu communication stops due to an unknown cause, and we have to restart the plc each following morning to have everything normal again .
We found in the manuals the following*** info.
How can we disable this night feature?
Could it be causing the communication stoppage?

* When there is not enough solar radiation to supply power for export to the grid (e.g. during the night), it disconnects automatically and goes into stand-by mode.
* Night mode (inverter automatically switches off) : The inverter is in night time switch-off mode (input voltage less than 70% of the set start-up voltage).
* Product manual TRIO-20.0/27.6-TL-OUTD (20.0 to 27.6 kW) https://library.e.abb.com/public/064...M000001EG).pdf

Thank you

Nope, I don't know of any way to stop it doing that - have you tried contacting ABB directly? - They are usually quite helpful.
GB-Solar Service: 01903 823323

Reply to ABB solar inverter modbus rtu Night communication off in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys, I am new to the forum so be nice! I used to install solar PV systems back when the tariffs were still good, and I've never had to go...
Replies
Views
Newby from Tasmania. After replacing failed Zetter a/c relay following 031, a quick, cheap and simple operation, there is now an intermittent 013...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends, I hope i will find some solution with you. I have installed a system with Goodwe inverter GW10k-ET, hybrid it has 9.3 kwp modules...
Replies
Views
We installed a 14.7 kW solar PV system and are now installing a 22 kW whole house backup generator. The solar panels and SolarEdge inverter are on...
Replies
Views
This is probably the most stupid question ever..... I have ''inherited'' some PV panels from the previous owner of a property... There are 7 PV...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock