Discuss About to attend solar PV Course in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi
We are due to attend a solar and battery storage course next week and we want to get the most out of it
is there any advice anyone can give on the course i.e. questions we should be asking that would be beneficial to us
Our installation of the panels is very limited so we want to come away with as much information as possible

Thanks

Reply to About to attend solar PV Course in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi installing my first solar PV on my own home before starting the courses next year and need some advice on earthing PV. System 6kw solar PV - 2...
Replies
Views
We have solar PV panels (1.5kw) and I'm curious about fitting an immersion diverter to use any spare solar energy for heating water rather than...
Replies
Views
I am thinking of having a solar system installed, but am very much a novice, I know that I want solar panels with a battery. So I am looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi we have been asked to fit a Solis batteries and inverter to an installation and I wanted to check if the battery set up detailed will work...
Replies
Views
I am looking to have a solar system installed with battery storage. I am in a new build semi-detached property in Kent, so therefore electrics are...
Replies
Views

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.