Discuss Accenta 6 replacement RKP problem in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Bayley

-
Reaction score
Just replaced one of 2 RKPs within Accenta 6 system with ADE Gen4 keypad without trouble. Both lights are on, all buttons produce a beep and the existing code both sets and unsets the system. Twin button SOS feature also works. However cannot get into the program functions using either the user code or the default engineers code - just no response at all. So cannot set date, omit zones etc. Any ideas?

Hi. No. Can't recall ever having had to use the engineers code following original installation so still at default. User code set before RKP replaced still works fine with both old & new RKPs

might need a resistor fitting in 1 of the keypads. try 0123 on the new keypad.

0123 is the user default long since updated and now produces no response. Oddly just discovered that the chime function seems ok, but anything that is initiated from the programme key (P) is not. The LCD display is fixed on Accenta G4 RKP/ F131-01-111 although as I said initially basic set and unset works fine with time delay.

0123 is the user default long since updated and now produces no response. Oddly just discovered that the chime function seems ok, but anything that is initiated from the programme key (P) is not. The LCD display is fixed on Accenta G4 RKP/ F131-01-111 although as I said initially basic set and unset works fine with time delay.
maybe you should get a alarm engineer in to sort it out for you .Itwill cost to have it done .saves you from cocking up in the first place .

Thanks, I'll try these suggestions. BTW the keypad was fitted by a "pro" who won't now return my calls so I was hoping to sort it myself with a bit of sympathetic assistance.

Reply to Accenta 6 replacement RKP problem in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net