Discuss Accenta alarm pir cable colours in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Neilbb

DIY
Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

My pir cables are red+
Black -
Yellow blue alarm or relay
Yellow green tamper
However one has different colours
Blue
Blue white
Orange
Orange white
Brown
Brown white
Can anyone tell me what these should be

UNG

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
My pir cables are red+
Black -
Yellow blue alarm or relay
Yellow green tamper
Is the tamper not white and green not aware of a cable with 2 yellow cores
However one has different colours
Blue
Blue white
Orange
Orange white
Brown
Brown white
Can anyone tell me what these should be
Looks like someone has used cat5 data cable to wire that detector

Reply to Accenta alarm pir cable colours in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net