Discuss Accenta help in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Dave Appleby

-
Arms
Reaction score
Good afternoon all.

I have the dubious honour of trying to resurrect an Accenta 8 mini G3.

All looks good except.....

The client pulled ALL the fuses including the PCB glass.

So I have 4 fuses and no idea where they actually should go as they are a mixture of QB and TD. All different ratings of course.

I have the engineering manual but no circuit diagram.

So, just asking. Can anyone let me know the correct values for fuses F1-F4 on the main PCB?

Thanks.

i can find out in a bit.
[automerge]1598461958[/automerge]
3 fuses to the right of the terminal strip. from left to right... F5 = 1A. F3 = 1A. F1 = 1.6A.
fuse on the left of the board on it's own, F2 = 1A

Last edited:
so all 1A except F1, which is the battery/charging fuse. i would imagine this one is slow blow/anti-surge.

Fantastic.

Now... Is the anyway to kick it into a factory vanilla setup?
House has changed hands. Old owner is unobtainable in Sicily.

Whole problem started with that smell.

Client assumed it was the alarm. Wrong...
CCU was below.

See the full joy I had. I've seen this kind of damage before but never actually taken the cover off to find it a rather nice glowing red/white...

Attachments

• Accenta help IMG_20200825_160151 - EletriciansForums.net
    IMG_20200825_160151.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 18
Is the anyway to kick it into a factory vanilla setup?

power up panel. within 5 seconds press reset twice.sounder will bleep. then you are back to default. user 0123. eng, 9999.

Fantastic.

Now... Is the anyway to kick it into a factory vanilla setup?
House has changed hands. Old owner is unobtainable in Sicily.

Whole problem started with that smell.

Client assumed it was the alarm. Wrong...
CCU was below.

See the full joy I had. I've seen this kind of damage before but never actually taken the cover off to find it a rather nice glowing red/white...
WOW that’s burnt real bad

Reply to Accenta help in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock